Take Enhanced Precautions
U.S. Department of State
- Laos Travel Alert. The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the risks of traveling to the Xaisomboun province of Laos due to recent shooting attacks and detonations of improvised explosive devices.
Zika Virus News
- Interim Guidelines for Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus – United States, 2016
- Questions and Answers on Zika and Sexual Transmission
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for Travelers
- Updated Case Counts (From WHO Situation Reports). Total Cases (Suspected, Probable, and Confirmed): 28,639; Laboratory-Confirmed Cases: 15,251; Total Deaths: 11,316
The risk information in this report is retrieved from U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and other professional sources as listed in the post. It provides general guidance for UT Dallas travelers. Please note the revision date (mmddyy) of this report, printed on the title of the post, and go to the direct sources listed for the most up-to-date information. The information in this report may change without prior notice.