France state of emergency in place since the November 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris is extended until 26 May; continue to expect increased security measures. We recommend UT Dallas travelers to:
Stay connected and aware of current developments
- Monitor the media and local developments closely.
- Follow any instructions or advice issued by the local authorities.
- Contact your transport operator directly to check whether your service has been affected.
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) if a U.S. Citizen.
- Report with your home country embassy at your destination if not a U.S. Citizen.
- Carry a valid passport and visa with you at all times.
- Avoid demonstrations.
- Be prepared to arrange alternate routes and modes of transportation as needed.
- Check your Personal Emergency Action Plan.
- Contact International SOS in case of emergency.
If you have updated your travel itinerary, or have not registered it with International SOS, please do so now:
The risk information in this report is retrieved from the listed sources. It provides general guidance for UT Dallas travelers. Please note the publication date of this post, and go to the direct sources listed above for the most up-to-date information. The information in this post may change without prior notice.