Avoid Nonessential Travel
U.S. Department of State
- Yemen Travel Warning. The U.S. Department of State urges U.S. citizens to defer travel to Yemen and for those U.S. citizens currently living in or visiting Yemen to depart.
- Turkey Travel Warning. The U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens of increased threats from terrorist groups throughout Turkey and to avoid travel to southeastern Turkey.
- Afghanistan Travel Warning. The Department of State warns U.S. citizens against travel to Afghanistan because of continued instability and threats by terrorist organizations against U.S. citizens.
Take Enhanced Precautions
- Travel to Puerto Rico Flyer. How to protect yourself from Zika when traveling to Puerto Rico.
- Travel to Rio Infographic. Stay healthy on the road to Rio and protect yourself from Zika.
The risk information in this report is retrieved from U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and other professional sources as listed in the post. It provides general guidance for UT Dallas travelers. Please note the revision date (mmddyy) of this report, printed on the title of the post, and go to the direct sources listed for the most up-to-date information. The information in this report may change without prior notice.